Courtesy of Chef Chris Straker
- 3oz – Thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1/2 - Cantaloupe (Small diced)
- 2tsp – Mint (Finely chopped)
- 2tsp – Basil (Finely chopped)
- 2tsp – Grape seed oil
- 1tbsp – Red pepper (Small diced)
- 2tsp – Honey
- 1/4 cup – Mixed greens salad mix
- 1/4 - Birds’ eye chili
- 1/4 cup – Goats’ milk
- 1/4 cup – Heavy cream
- 1cup – Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup – Sweetened condensed milk
For the cantaloupe mix:
In a bowl add cantaloupe, mint, basil, red pepper, honey, grape seed oil and lightly mix together.
For the savory cajeta sauce:
Combine the cream, goats’ milk and brown sugar in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Simmer until mixture is reduced to ¾ cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in condensed milk. Cool.
Place a little of the savory cajeta sauce on a plate, just off center and place the sliced Prosciutto on top of it. Place some of the cantaloupe mix next to the Prosciutto and put the salad greens on top of it.