Home | Na Luzie Cooking
SPRING SPAGHETTI (Spaghetti wiosenne)
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- 3 seedless tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. of green olives
- 1 pack of mixed sprouts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put pasta to salted boiling water. Cook according to instructions on the package.
- Slice the olives. Cut washed tomatoes into the quarters. Remove the tomato seeds.
- Mince peeled garlic.
- In a medium saucepan fry garlic, olives and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Rinse pasta, and add it to the saucepan. Stir. Put to into a bowl. Dry rinsed sprouts.
- Sprinkle sprouts and cheese over the spaghetti.